|Category||Finance||Job type||Full Time|
At Siemens we are alwayschallenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the mostinnovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Findout more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
SiemensDigital Industries' software business (DI SW) is currently looking to add aFinancial
Analyst toour Financial Planning and Analysis team based in Plano, TX.
This role isfocused on finance communication. You will be supporting the DI SW Chief
FinancialOfficer as part of DISW's Financial Planning and Analysis team. This includes
driving thefinance communication strategy to effectively keep our global finance teamacross
the globe inthe loop as well as external stakeholder communication.
• Designs,coordinates and generates presentations and briefings for DI SW CFO
• Drivingthe communication strategy to ensure proper information of entire DI SW
• Coordinates and moderates global finance community meetings
• Maintainsand enhances a finance communication platform as trusted source of finance
information(e.g. news, organization, processes, projects)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education andExperience:
• Bachelor'sdegree in business or finance
• 3+ yearsof experience in finance or accounting or related functions
• Excellentvisualization, writing and presentation skills
• Must havefinancial knowledge and analytical skills
• Ability toquickly develop understanding of business characteristics
• Experiencein Software Industry a strong plus, preferably industrial software, though
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
|Employer||Siemens Industry Software Inc.|