|Category||Sales||Job type||Full Time|
Now's our time to inspire the future ofhealthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technologycompany with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. Morethan 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape thefuture of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to supportthem in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovativetechnologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeuticimaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digitalhealth and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as ProductSales Executive, Magnetic Resonance (MR) for the Midsouth Region
We pride ourselves onproviding knowledgeable, consultative partnership with our customers. TheProduct Sales Executive for Magnetic Resonance is a field sales positionfocused on selling diagnostic imaging products, specifically MRI. This is anexcellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires topincome, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and besuccessful. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build theirown franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
This position may suit you best if you are familiarwith what is below, and would like to do develop your career withHealthineers
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example,penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
• Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans toensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
• Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with keymanagement within the customer organization.
• Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, developforecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based onchanging market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required skills to have for thesuccess of this role
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, orequivalent combination of education and experience.
• Sales experience into hospital environment.
• Experience carrying large quotas and working with long salescycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
• 3+ years MRI specific experience in a sales, marketing or clinicalrole
Bonuspoints if you have
• Specific experience selling diagnostic imaging.
• 5+ years' experience in sales role, medical capitalpreferred.
• Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling,Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Hieman, etc.
At SiemensHealthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greatercause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. Whatunites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our commonpurpose: To innovate for healthcare,building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into evenbetter healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership ofour work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible anddynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow bothpersonally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcareis delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wishto find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to considerapplications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
|Employer||Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.|