|Category||Sales||Job type||Full Time|
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcaretogether.
SiemensHealthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 yearsof experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicatedcolleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering highquality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across theglobe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services inthe areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics andmolecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This iswhat truly matters to us.
The Account Executive, Cardiology is a field-based position focused on selling Diagnostic Imaging cardiology products into hospitals, imaging centers, large cardiology practices etc. Our products have continued to expand in Cath Labs and surgical suites across the US. With our continued success, we are looking to expand our commercial team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
This role reports to the Regional Vice President of Sales for Siemens Healthineers.
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
• Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management and physicians within the customer organization.
• As a true partner to the customer, uncover and develop the customer's decision criteria, analyze competitive offerings and influence the decision criteria to their advantage.
• Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
• Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities.
• Communicating current market intelligence to various decision makers within each account.
• Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Will lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Candidates will have 8+ years of demonstrated sales success - strongly preferred in the cardiology / med tech industry.
• Proven track record of selling into a Cath Lab or surgical suite required
• Established relationships/network of Interventional Cardiologists and Cath Lab staff in the territory
• Clinical lab experience beneficial.
• Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quota with high forecasting accuracy and transparent funnel management .
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
• Ability to travel approx. 50%
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Siemens Healthineers, we valuethose who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people makeus unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivatesour global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on ourremarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even betterhealthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of ourwork allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible anddynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow bothpersonally and professionally.
Ifyou want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit ourcareer site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wishto find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As anequal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications fromindividuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
|Employer||Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.|