|Category||Human Resources||Job type||Full Time|
We are currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Consultantwho will partner with our Healthineers Corindus organization (R & D,Manufacturing, and Headquarter Support Functions) in a consultative capacity todrive the employee dimensions of the business strategy. Corindus VascularRobotics, Inc. is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions.The company's CorPath® system is the first FDA-cleared medical device tobring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and peripheralinterventions. Corindus is advancing the field of interventional medicine withrobotics through improvements to procedural control, precision and workflow. TheSenior Human Resources Consultant will have the ability to understand ourbusiness, our strategy and our mission to deliver integrated Human Resourcesmanagement services and programs to approximately 200 employees. Located in Waltham,MA, the position is an individual contributor role and will report to theSenior Director of Human Resources supporting the Lab Diagnostic and Corindusbusinesses in the US.
• Provide a full range of human resources and operationalsupport to our organization.
• Partner with the organization by actively participating inintegrating the human resources function with business activities to providevalue to the customer.
• Partner with the organization in leading the talentmanagement process and organizational planning to accelerate leadershipdevelopment at all levels in the organization.
• Implement employee relations strategies designed to createan environment that drives maximum individual and team success and facilitateresolution of employee relations issues.
• Partner with the Corindus leadership team to increasefocus on employee engagement, development and coaching to maximize employeecontributions
• Investigate and resolve employee relations issues in suchway that balances organizational needs and individual interests.
• Facilitate change management initiatives and partner withthe leadership team to effectively communicate business strategies, goals,values, and performance expectations with an emphasis on Healthineers People& Leadership Practices.
• Partner with the Regional and Global HR organizations (HRBusiness Partners and HR Functional Centers) in order to stay abreast of newprocesses and business strategic initiatives that will impact Human Resourcesactivities.
• Travel approximately 10% of the time.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline required, advanced degree aplus. SPHR/GPHR/PHR is strongly preferred.
• 10+ years of successful experience in a human resourcesgeneralist capacity with successful demonstration of the key responsibilitiesas presented above.
• The proven ability to work in a highly matrixedorganization preferably in a healthcare, medical device, or med tech environment.
• The proven ability to prioritize rapidly; strong problem-solvingskills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; excellent oral and writtencommunication and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• The ability to develop strong trusting relationships withthe business leadership and employees to gain support and achieve results, andto manage multiple conflicting priorities.
• The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated, andable to interact with employees at all levels. Be prepared to also support andconsult managers and employees in the administration, interpretation andapplication of policies and procedures.
• The proven ability to research and analyze information,make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by usingjudgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures,regulation or government law.
• The proven ability to objectively coach employees andmanagement through routine and complex employee relations matters.
• The proven ability to demonstrate leadership skills,professionalism, and team attitude.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.