What are my responsibilities?
As a Head of LDA CN OEC, responsible for all over the assigned Engineering and Project Management organizations, leads all related manager and staff, define and set implementations on Engineering policies and guidelines, manage and coordinate all Engineering activities in the unit assigned, to ensure Engineering strategy, policies and guidelines in accordance to the overall strategic targets.
Responsible for all technical-oriented operations, processes, activities, and preparatory work to realize customer-specific solutions, from definition to concept and from implementation to commissioning.
- Build up and develop local engineering and project management competences. Manage organization unit assigned, lead, motivate and develop dedicated employees.
- Develop mid-term and long-term project execution strategy, define, coordinate and implement guidelines and functional specific policies, processes or methods to fulfill the business target.
- Plan and allocate resources and budgets to Engineering projects or activities.
- Drives the development of technical standards and procedures for assigned unit.
- Ensures obeying regional laws and regulations.
- Ensures a proficient and capable workforce to conduct the Engineering activities in time and quality.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above and majoring in electric drive/motor and automation, or relevant majors
- 5+ years practical engineering/project execution experience (designing, programming, installation, commissioning) on, certain branch/vertical application experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Electrical, Drive/Motor, Automation knowledge, Application Know-how about Industry Automation products service or projects
- Experienced in leading people/team, previous experience with collaboration with virtual team is preferred
- Experienced in project management, Customer Oriented, PM@Siemens certificate preferred.
- Good command of writing, speaking and reading English
- Well knowledge in business operation, e.g. planning, finance terms and conditions, logistics and sales
- Quick learner with good sense to know & develop customer value, hold a good overview on markets & trends
Siemens Ltd., ChinaExperience Level:
Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: