Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name,Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate theirenergy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combinedwith our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunitiesto go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Project Manager inCairo, Egypt.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medicaltechnology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are drivento shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across theglobe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in theareas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics andmolecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, opendebate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect ofour work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just reactto it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, andcelebrate success.Your tasks and responsibilities
Your qualifications and experience
- You will coordinate internal resourcesand third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- You will ensure that all projects aredelivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- You will assist in the definition ofproject scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuringtechnical feasibility.
- You will ensure resource availabilityand allocation.
- You will develop a detailed projectplan to monitor and track progress
- You will manage changes to the projectscope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verificationtechniques.
- You will measure project performanceusing appropriate tools and techniques.
- You will report and escalate tomanagement as needed.
- You will manage the relationship withthe client and all stakeholders.
- You will perform risk management tominimize project risks.
- You will establish and maintain relationshipswith third parties/vendors.
- You will create and maintaincomprehensive project documentation.
- You will meet with clients to takedetailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- You will delegate project tasks based onjunior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- You will track project performance,specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- You will meet budgetary objectives andmake adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- You will develop comprehensive projectplans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- You will attend conferences andtraining as required to maintain proficiency.
- You will follow up customer's sitepreparation, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, and Application Training.
- You will be responsible for ProjectHandover, and Project Closure.
Your attributes andskills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate fieldof study or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience inProject Management in healthcare sector.
- Deep knowledge of Project Management.
- PMP Certified.
- Experience using of Microsoft Office,and Microsoft Project.
- Strong level of English communication
- Having international project managementexperience is preferable.
- Excellent communication andinterpersonal skills.
- Strong drive and focus for results.
- Have a proven working experience inproject management.
- Solid organizational skills includingattention to detail and multitasking skills.
Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.Experience Level:
Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: