Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name,Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate theirenergy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combinedwith our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunitiesto go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Sales ManagerPrivate Sector based in Cairo, Egypt.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medicaltechnology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are drivento shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across theglobe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in theareas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics andmolecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, opendebate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect ofour work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just reactto it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, andcelebrate success.Your tasks and responsibilities
Your qualifications and experience
- generatingcontracts and offers
- build up and cultivates long term relationships with keymanagement within the customer organization
- You will provide and communicate Market transparency and marketingintelligence to various decision makers within each account
- You will develop and execute strategicaccount plans to ensure achievement of assigned goals and budgets.
- You will establish, intensify, and leverreliable long-term relationships with customers and establishing consultativesolutions.
- You will steer & manage deal escalationprocess and be responsible for quarterly business reports to Head of Sales& KAM
- You will ensure to achieve businessobjectives for assigned accounts/territories (i.e. penetration of account withproduct/solutions/service offerings)
- You will be responsible of planning/forecasting New Orders in accordance with Business Lines.
- You will generate proposals, preparing salesquotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment
- You will be responsible for setting monthlyaction plan and project updating for his accounts that monitored on weeklybasis.
- You will pursue, follow up businessopportunities in addition to growing and maintaining the existing InstalledBase, qualifying new leads to maintain identified business opportunities tosupport overall country target according to the Sales funnel and planning.
- You will observe and analyze the market, competitors,and customers
- You will be responsible of maintained theSales Accounts data base
Your attributes andskills
- BS/BAin related discipline graduated from Biomedical Engineering, mechanicalEngineering or Pharmaceutical.
- 5+Years Sales experience
- Excellentwritten, presentation and communications skills
- Strongbusiness acumen, analytical and strategic thinking required
- Knowledgeof diagnostic Imaging products and systems applications
- Strong level of English communication
- Excellent communication andinterpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus for results
Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.Experience Level:
Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: