|Category||Engineering||Job type||Full Time|
Digital Manufacturing Portfolio Development Executive
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The Digital Manufacturing Portfolio Development Executive (PDE) will be responsible for developing and executing the Americas go to market strategy for solution areas in the Digital Manufacturing portfolio including. This Portfolio Development Executive will drive Siemens' Digital Manufacturing Story across all industries and manufacturing domains
1.MOM - MES, Production Scheduling and Quality Management and Manufacturing Intelligence
2.Manufacturing Engineering - Line Planning, Virtual Commissioning and Robotics
3.IIoT - Smart Manufacturing; Connection to Automation; SAAS and Cloud technologies
As part of the America's Zone Sales organization, a Portfolio Development Executive (PDE) must drive the pipeline creation and sales of assigned product domains by targeting accounts and industries where the products have a fit. The domain PDE must work closely with industry PDE's, account teams, and partners to support the industry strategy.
To achieve success, a Portfolio Development Executive will be responsible for and take on ownership of assigned MOM and Manufacturing Engineering campaigns, leveraging and collaborating with cross functional teams to maximize software opportunities. As a trusted partner with direct and indirect sales teams, this role will be 50% customer facing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to define business needs and develop value propositions and contribute to the generation of compelling proposals
• Own the research to support initiative business plan
• Ability to build a strategy and roadmap interacting with Senior Manufacturing Executives including C-Suite. Execute selling experience in Manufacturing Engineering, Operations and IIoT areas
• Proven sales experience at Siemens or a competitor
• Proven strategy development at an account and industry level
• Proven experience partnering with development team on market/industry requirements gathering to drive software enhancements
• Develop and articulate Trends-Implications-Possibilities-Solutions, create presentations, and deliver a demo through AVI
• Documented experience of owning and managing discovery phase with clients
• Ask challenging questions to understand/identify problem areas
• Clearly articulate "why Siemens?" in non-technical terms (then if required, at a more technical level)
• Manage multiple campaigns/initiatives per year
• Define campaign/initiative success with each Country Manager/Sales Leader
• Develop business justification, sales execution plan and revenue goals
• Complete understanding of campaign/initiative value proposition and presentation materials
• Present plan to America's Zone MD and Country Managers
• Drive campaign execution with Industry, Marketing and Sales
• Deliver sales enablement training of collateral as required
• Deliver campaign and initiative materials to prospects and customers as required
• Manage execution plan and report weekly progress
• Support closing process if required
• Must have 5 to 10 year of sales, business development or presales experience, and strong proven grasp of technology/solutions
• Must currently reside in the continental united states and be set-up to work from home
• Approximately 50% travel
• Ability to articulate end to end Digitalization message to the customer and ability to map in Siemens technology to the customer requirements and vision.
• Demonstrated capability to be the trusted advisor for the client within new or existing customers at various organizational levels
• Practical experience with Manufacturing Planning, MES, Quality, Scheduling, Plant and Process Simulation and Manufacturing Intelligence software in diverse manufacturing industries and environments. Including connection/integration to Design, PLM, ERP and Shop floor technologies.
• Experience working with clients in IoT/IIoT and Industry 4.0 based solutions
• Experience with cloud-based technologies and deployment on-premise and in the cloud
• Proven written and presentation development skills required, with strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint and Tableau
• An understanding of organizational management is critical
• Must have the ability to multi-task
• Experience aligning with mid/upper level management and technical users
• Collaborate and drive results with diverse teams across multiple internal and external organizations
• Formal and informal networking across company
• *BA/BS degree required.
• Multi solution and multi industry experience a plus
• Strong preference for being located near a major airport
• MBA Preferred
• 6 Sigma Black Belt and LEAN manufacturing expertise
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
|Employer||Siemens Industry Software Inc.|