|Category||Engineering||Job type||Full Time|
Lookingfor challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make itwith us
Siemens Energy is focusedon helping customers navigate the world's most pressing energy problems.
As aworld leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineeringtechnologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, whilealso protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can dosomething significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role - challenging andfuture-oriented
Develop custom 3D Templates(assemblies, drawings, bom) for Transformer Mechanical Design using Creo 3D CADand Bills of Material using Windchill.
Creo CAD Proficiency:
• Parametric Feature, Part and AssemblyModeling, advanced assembly
• User Defined Feature creation andmanagement
• Top down assembly design withSkeletons, Publish Geometry...
• Mechanical Piping and ElectricalCabling
• 2D Drawing with GD&T symbols
• Model based definition
Other CAD software:
• Creating 2D Drawings using AutoCADVersion 2016 and above
• Parameters and Relations
• Drawing Program
• BOM Creation using Repeat Regions
• Family Tables
PTC Product Data management:
• PDM Link
• BOM Management using Windchill WT Parts
Good to have skills:
• Programming using Creo Toolkit in C++or C# languages
• Structural and Motion Analysis usingCreo Simulation
• Parametric and free style surfacing
Wedon't need superheroes, just super minds
We've gotquite a lot to offer. How about you?
Thisrole is based in Thane. You'll also get to visit other locations in India andbeyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'llget the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and theshape of things to come.
We're Siemens. Acollection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications thatreflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisionsat Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring yourcuriosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time