|Category||Quality Management||Job type||Full Time|
What are my responsibilities?
• Lead Supplier mechanical parts quality improvement efforts. Mechanical parts includes MV/HV cabinet, sheet metal parts etc. Analyzing failures, prioritizing, and determining action plans.
• Participate in supplier selection and improvement processes. Responsibilities include leading on-site audits, coordinating the evaluation of prototypes, and reviewing and approving supplier corrective actions.
• Provide technical support for Assembly / Test / Inspection. Typical duties include developing and executing workmanship improvements plans, developing inspection methods and criteria, specifying appropriate sampling plans, interpreting and revising specifications, conducting training on quality concepts and tools and processing non-conforming material.
• Facilitate the resolution of customer quality issues through 8D report.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Design, Material science and engineering with five years manufacturing/Design. Has quality engineering experience will be preferred.
• Experience of drawing 3D and 2D.
• Experience of manufacturing process on metal parts.
• Knowledge on GB/IEC/UL standards.
• Knowledge on ISO9000, VDA 6.3, 8D etc.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to function in a team environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
• Possess oral and written communication skill in both English and Chinese.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
|Employer||Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.|