Process improvement mindset, ability to see the big picture, excellent communicator, Self driven with a never give up mentality, driving the change with a business impact in mind .Job responsibilities: Digital Business Development
- Development of sustainable innovations in the go-to-market for discrete and process industries.
- Implementation support of company-internal startup teams to validate initial business and customer acquisition plans.
- Track and improve go-to-market based on regular opportunity pipeline reviews.
- Position and present DAAS - Digital Enterprise as a service to ASEAN customers and acquire projects.
- Document and create Digital reference stories for the ASEAN market.
- Leading the digital communities and networks / present the Siemens portfolio at customer events, webinars..
Your qualifications and experience:
- Development and improvement of organizational structure and processes across functions and departments with focus on the improvements of sales processes and workflows, e.g. Sales Systematic, Sales Handbook, etc.
- Innovative and creative development of actions and measures to drive growth of Siemens Digital Industries in all ASEAN countries.
- Preparation of business reviews, business intelligence and sales pipeline reports with global, regional, and country stakeholders.
- Harmonize the go-to-market approach for all existing revenue channels.
- Evaluation of markets/technologies/trends of business processes.
- Software tool analysis, adaption and implementation based on organizational needs and market requirements e.g. CRM tool implementation
- Development of procedures for data analysis methodologies related to sales management reporting and business-related information databases (e.g. Market Transparency)
- Analysis of organizational requirements and implementation of target setting and performance measurement tools
Your attributes and skills:
- You hold a master's degree in commercial information technology, business informatics, sales and marketing, or comparable subject
- You have min 6 years' experience working in sales-related job with experience in SAP, CRM tools, Sales processes
- You bring demonstrable project management skills specifically in leading IT projects either within a HQ function, region/country or between both
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills
- You are characterized by very good communication and networking skills
- In addition, you will convince us through initiative, self-determination and creativity while maintaining high and sustainable quality standards, which are decisive for the future success of the business area
- You have the ability to initiate, influence and provide consultation including hands-on facilitation (delivery & coaching)
- You are highly flexible and have the ability to perform in multi-culture and multi-national environment; work experience in ASEAN
- High attention to detail with a focus on fact-based decision.
- Forster collaboration environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Organization:
Siemens Pte LtdExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: