|Category||Customer Services||Job type||Full Time|
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Workforce Business Development Director.
The Workforce Solutions Business Development Director will report directly to the Head of Growth & Innovation of Education & Workforce Solutions within NAM CS and will focus on driving strategic and innovative operational initiatives that lead to profitable growth and market share for our products and services.
Innovation with Workforce Solutions
• Drive strategic and innovative operational initiatives relating to talent aggregation and curation
• Create business cases and models supporting talent supply (i.e. labor clouds, talent pools)
• Own partner/supplier management in identifying, contracting, and managing
• Responsible for financial and risk analysis for new business models
• Lead scenario analysis to support strategic decision making
• Prepare market data for presentations for Siemens Healthineers Management level
• Collaborate with internal partners to optimize and manage post sales implementation process
• Partner with product management to drive sales enablement for EWS within NAM USA
Growth with Workforce Solutions
• Drive revenue growth and new orders for the EWS business
• Support and inform on the National Sales Strategy for Growth & Innovation
• Grow EWS footprint and sales funnel activity
• Support of new business development opportunities and the production of financial and strategic assessments
• Support internal communications to Siemens Sales Channels
• Support opportunity scouting for specific NAM Healthcare Business Areas
• Support Market Segmentation for new products
• Drive value proposition for Workforce Solutions Portfolio
• Support strategic sales opportunities for EWS for Strategic Corporate Accounts, Enterprise Solutions, and other internal and external sales channel partners
• Build and maintain close relationships with important accounts with collaborative involvement of respective NAM leadership
• Build and maintain direct c-level relationships within NAM customer landscape
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Deep knowledge of the healthcare staffing industry and providers
2. Strong communication skills and leadership skills
3. Fluency in business valuation and market/financial modeling, with ability to develop and manage market and financial models with minimal supervision are part of your profile
4. Experience working with teams and project leading operational and strategic initiatives
5. Ability to manage projects
6. Self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
7. Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems
8. Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals
9. Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
10. Bachelor's degree.
11. Required travel up to 50%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. 5-10 years of Allied Healthcare staffing experience in the field of sales, customer relationship, or business management. Specifically, Imaging Technologists for MRI, CT, Interventional Radiology, and other diagnostic imaging technologist staffing experience
2. Working within or around MSPs within a healthcare provider or within a service provider
3. Working within or around GPOs within a healthcare provider or within a service provider
4. Strong understanding and several years of work experience in management consulting ideally gained with in one of the known consulting firms or substantial equivalent experience
5. Understanding of the Siemens Healthineers Education & Workforce Solutions product portfolio
6. Master's degree.
Job Location: Cary, NC preferred. Remote within USA
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
|Employer||Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.|