|Category||Sales||Job type||Full Time|
About This Role
This position involves working as part of the AP Presales team.
The manufacturing industry has witnessed a rapid flux in the past few years, influenced by several digitalised processes. Due to this, the industry must be further prepared for instant demand / supply market changes and disruptive innovation. This has created the need to evolve just in time manufacturing processes to adopt MOM solutions and it is important to further integrate it into various operational domains through business process automation.
MOM solution helps in facilitating this. The solution operates on a collection of systems that are used to manage end-to-end manufacturing operations processes with the basic objective to optimize the production process & supply chain efficiency of complex manufacturing operations.
The AP Presales is looking for a MOM Business Development Consultant to support the AP sales organisations.
This business development consultant is part of the AP Presales organisation and will assist the account teams in defining the Value Proposition for a Digital Enterprise and Industry 4.0 vision of our customer processes.
The consultant will support account teams in structuring the engagement, leveraging Siemens good practices (SVS, Challenger, Prescriptive Framework, Advantedge...) taking into account all aspects of a pursuit: customer relation, engagement staffing, realizable roadmap with end-to-end enterprise architecture, program setup, alignment with Product Development, etc.
As customers matures, they look for comprehensive solutions aligned with their specific business needs. By providing Industry expertise, the business development consultant builds trust with the customer.
As a Business Development Consultant, you would be expected to work closely with account teams, to ensure engagements success, by bringing your industry expertise, your broad understanding of the MOM portfolio, your experience in complex pursuits and your leadership.
Participate in country / zone events to promote the Siemens good practices from real world experience, in particular how & when to use Industry related Industry Campaigns.
Qualifications & Requirement
• A degree in an Engineering subject (e.g. Mechanical)
• Primary industry experience in Aerospace & Automotive (EV & Autonomous vehicles in particular) and secondary in CP&R Industry.
• Experience in a customer-facing sales or business development activities
• Ability to understand, position and present the value of end-to-end close loop manufacturing solution in the context of Industry 4.0 (connected devices & machines) for both, Automotive (smart factory) & aerospace industry.
• Drive engagements in CP&R industry with value proposition and process-based demonstrations
• Experience with CXO level discussions, and specifically with the CTO and/or COO
• Minimum of 10+ years expertise for technical acumen.
• Strong experience in MES, production scheduling, production quality & automation systems.
• Good Knowledge of all or part of the MOM Portfolio or comparable business process knowledge
• Understand how to leverage industry related Marketing Campaigns
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
|Employer||Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd|