|Category||Human Resources||Job type||Full Time|
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: SISW - EDA
Job Title: HR Business Partner - 245816
Siemens has a well-deserved reputation for being a great place to work. We are proud of the environment and culture we provide to our employees, and these qualities also make Siemens an excellent place to practice HR.
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who is resourceful, collaborative, level-headed, customer-oriented, responsive, and a creative problem-solver with a strong work ethic. The preferred work location is Marlborough, MA, but other major Siemens Industry Software locations would also be considered, with a preference for the East Coast.
The role will serve as an HR Business Partner to selected global business groups. This is a highly influential role, and the ability to act as a change agent and trusted advisor to senior management teams are key attributes for success. Flexibility and the willingness to partner and reach across organizational boundaries are also critically important.
The successful candidate will have considerable autonomy to provide the necessary HR partnership to their business groups, working in coordination with other HR Business Partners for some mega-segments.
• Establish strong working relationships and credibility by developing a sound knowledge of the business and demonstrating a strategic focus and results-oriented approach.
• Translate business strategy into HR Strategy by identifying the highest priority HR needs for your business groups. Meet those needs through effective partnering with the businesses and collaboration with the HR
Business Partner team.
• Influence employee-related outcomes which further the goals of the business, utilizing your HR expertise, knowledge of the company's policies, practices and procedures, and your established credibility and respect.
• Partner with the Talent Acquisition, HR Mobility and Learning & Development functions to assist managers in identifying and meeting their talent needs.
• Ensure HR-related global business needs are met at the business segment level via partnership with HR Country Managers.
• Provide effective coaching to managers on team and employee development, and the management of employee performance to achieve targeted business goals.
• Respond promptly to employee issues and complaints, investigate/follow up as needed, and take appropriate actions to ensure legal compliance and alignment with company values.
• Support the roll out and implementation of HR processes and programs such as annual compensation planning, as well as special projects and initiatives, including acquisitions.
• Utilize change management expertise to facilitate, plan and manage transitions, from management reporting changes and country transfers, through to larger scale, complex organizational actions.
• Provide assistance to employees, as well as advocacy when appropriate, to promote a productive, equitable, and enjoyable work environment.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the way we deliver HR services and programs to our business groups. Strive for excellence in both personal and team processes and outcomes.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
|Employer||Siemens Industry Software Inc.|