|Category||Research & Development||Job type||Full Time|
We are the catalyst for the industrial world's digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow's smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
PROFINET is an open industrial communication standard and promoted by SIEMENS. It is used in the automation products by SIEMENS and other automation companies for supporting the real time communication between the devices in the production, building, chemical etc. industries.
Our group is responsible from the development of engineering-, application layer- and development kits -software in strong cooperation with the PROFINET global development teams distributed in Germany, Austria and Czech.
Via this position we are looking for senior candidates who will support us in our desktop and embedded application development.
What are my responsibilities?
• Agile software development activities in the industrial domain, including communicating with other team members/stakeholders, understanding the stakeholder needs, design, implementation, documentation, testing and release
• Implementation of innovative platform / application by utilizing new technologies
• Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer engineering, automation engineering or a related area
• Proven 5+ years of experience in software development
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
• Strong programming skills in C/C++
• Experience in Requirements Engineering is a strong plus
• Experience in Visual Studio is strong a plus
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience in Qt is a strong plus
• Experience in Python, PERL is a plus
• Experience in Agile Development is a plus
• Experience in control systems is a plus
What do we offer?
• An above competitive and steady salary of an industrial giant
• Flexible and well defined work hours & Home office possibilities
• Many training and self-development opportunities
• Clear definition of the expectances
• Recognition of help culture and good work
• A big family with many possibilities
• An international work environment
• Shuttle between home & work
• SIEMENS Canteen, Fitness etc.
"At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds"
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
|Employer||Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi|