|Category||Finance||Job type||Full Time|
The Ultrasound Business Area (BA) of Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Financial Analyst reporting to the Sr. Director of Finance for Marketing, Sales and Customer Service.
The primary goal of the role is to lead the closing process for the Headquarter Sales, Marketing & Customer Service related activities and further enhance visibility and understanding of the drivers of our headquarter performance and providing value-added analysis / recommendations to support the capital allocation.
You will be part of a highly motivated team reporting monthly results and providing analysis to key stakeholders including CFO and VP of Sales & Marketing as well as the VP of Service.
The position requires excellent communication skills in English, strong attention to detail, accounting skills, can-do attitude, cultural sensitivity, and a solution focused approach to complex problems.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for monthly financial close of Headquarter Sales & Marketing cost center, Headquarter Customer Service cost center and projects incl. preparation of journal entries and explanations & commentary in case of variances
• Manage and measure effectiveness of the Customer Service and Sales & Marketing spending, focusing on ROI for the overall business to support the Marketing & Sales and Customer Service leadership team with their capital allocation
• Plan, analyze and budget the Customer Service Headquarter P&L (incl. impact of warranty, non-conformance costs)
• Regularly present findings to senior executives, such as the CFO, VP of Sales & Marketing and VP of Customer Service
• Lead for demo fleet management, including annual physical inventory count and internal auditing
• Support resolving operational issues, as and when directed
• Drive forward new developments in Finance, e.g. Automation of Reports via Artificial Intelligence
• Continuous communication with Healthineers team in Germany, Singapore, and North America
• Special projects supporting the CFO, VP of Sales & Marketing and VP of Customer Service
What we look for
• Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, including cost center controlling, monthly closing activities & accounting, financial planning & analysis
• Strong analytical ability to identify variances, trends and anomalies in financial data triggering proactively necessary actions and at the same time provide accurate and reliable data under given deadlines
• Proven ability to drive insights from large datasets and transform them into compelling presentations to get buy-in from senior management
• Passionate team player with a strong service mentality going the extra mile to meet the expectation of stakeholders
• Execution-driven and focused mindset to continuously strive for improvements with a very good problem-solving skillset
• Excellent SAP (or other ERP), MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint skills
• Knowledge of Hyperion, PowerBI & Clik, and VBA or other coding would be a plus
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English (other languages, especially German a plus)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
|Employer||Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.|