At Siemens Advanta Digital Consulting, we combine deep business and market understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. We help our customers build, transform and grow their businesses as well as realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint. Our Design team thrives to be a relentless user advocate, to shape UX strategy and to create impactful visuals benefitting end users.
As a UX Designer at Siemens Advanta Digital Consulting, you help to define and drive the future of UX design across various technologies and industries. You will get an opportunity to work with experts from multiple domains like manufacturing, mobility, energy, smart infrastructure, etc.. You will help to create clear, engaging, and scalable human centric design solutions. You will be exposed to projects from problem statement to launch.
We are looking for someone who can,
- Identify and carry out product strategy, bring scalable UX ecosystems,
- Understand technical limitations to solve complex interaction design challenges,
- Should balance your UX Strategy between business vision, technology constraints, and user insights,
- Advocate for the end user,
- Work with cross-functional groups including designers, researchers, engineers, product managers and executive leadership.
- Translate high level concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Must practice all phases of the UX process: research, conceptual design, prototyping, wireframe design, usability testing
- Create information architecture design
- Optimize UX for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Influence research and design processes, and collaborate with clients and their engineering teams
- Work with a high level of autonomy
- Align designs with client business goals.
- Effectively communicate the rationale behind design decisions to clients
- Continually improve your design process and coach junior team members
- Minimum 4 years of UX relevant experience.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to build solutions
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through good design
- Proficient knowledge in software like Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Figma and Illustrator.
- Experience designing for various devices and platforms
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work with clients directly
- Must be a good listener
- Must be a team player
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Organization:
Siemens Pte. Ltd.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: