|Category||Research & Development||Job type||Full Time|
1. Perform machinery engineering design using 2D/3D software based on requirements and generate product and engineering drawings.
2. Prepare and check machine BOM (Bill of Material).
3. Interacting with suppliers to resolve product issues to meet production targets.
4. Technical support to purchasing, production and quality departments.
5. Liaising with Tiantai plant on technical change and machine technical issue.
6. The work position is based in Shanghai & Tiantai.
1. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
2. At least 2-3 years design experience in design and development of machines and parts. Ideally previous experience in relay, cam-switch and transformer machinery, or related low-voltage apparatus field.
3. Experience in 3D CAD Systems (Unigraphics NX or comparable).
4. Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
5. Honest, self-starter, willing to learn and able to work well under pressure.
6. CAE skills is a plus.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
|Employer||Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou|