|Category||Sales||Job type||Full Time|
The Siemens Smart Infrastructure Sr Sale Executive will deliver value through cultivating existing relationships and creating new customers with Siemens Security Solutions and Service within the Boston, MA area. Be the front-line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers.
You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through self-marketing to new and existing customers in the consulting, contracting, and end-user markets. Furthermore, you will develop and maintain service contracts and services to the customer base. You will provide education of Siemens products through technical presentations. You will maintain and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system as input on forecasting of opportunities.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers' experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
You Must Have:
1. 2+ years of experience within a Sales role within the Security or LV field, ideally within the Construction industry
2. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered
3. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and capability to promote new ideas and products
4. Excellent project management skills
5. Analytical thinking combined with conceptual and organizational abilities.
6. Team oriented personality who has the ability to work well by themselves or on a team in an international environment.
7. Passionate commitment to the company vision.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing. Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling products and services
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Siemens value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
|Employer||Siemens Industry, Inc.|