|Category||Research & Development||Job type||Full Time|
Senior Developer - C++ OPC UA
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation - everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
• Define test acceptance criteria, execute and report unit tests based on requirements
• Responsible for the ensuring implementing and design solution that can run on devices with Windows / WinCE / Windows Embedded Compact / Linux OS
• Analyze the customer needs and assist in design and troubleshooting
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
• Collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other Architects, developers, product owners and service developers to implement OPC components
Use your skills to move the world forward
• Do you have an Engineering Degree with 5+ years' of experience in development?
• Good understanding of OPC and OPC UA
• Implementation of the C/C++/C# components
• Hand-on experience in OPC and OPC UA server/client development
• Understanding of OPC profiles
• Excellent skills in developing multi-threaded applications using C++
• Design and development experience in C++/C#(.Net), COM, DCOM
• Advanced knowledge in C++ programming skills, Design principles & patterns.
• Basic network communication concept like Ethernet (OSI Model, TCP, UDP etc)
This role is based in Bangalore. You'll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow 's reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
|Employer||Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited|